MICRO DEVICE FABRICATION AND MATERIALS ANALYSIS
TWO DAY TRAINING COURSE
JANUARY 29-30, 2016 9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m.
The Advanced Materials Engineering Research Institute (AMERI) invites you to attend a two-day training workshop focusing on micro and nano fabrication techniques for devices and analytical techniques for materials and failure analysis.
- Device creation using micro and nano fabrication techniques
- Class 100 and 10000 Clean room hands on experience
- Electronic packaging
- Imaging and failure analysis (Scanning electron microscopy, optical)
- Mechanical properties of materials at nano, micro and macro-scale lengths
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Remote access and usage of AMERI facilities
- Course will include hands on experience in labs and tour of other major research facilities.
Failure Analysis of Engineering Components
Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Composite
Graphene coated 3D Carbon Micropillar
Who Should Attend
This event will be beneficial to practicing engineers (biomedical, aerospace, manufacturing, materials, chemical, electrical, and civil), researchers, students and managers in the technology world. This event will assist decision making in terms of choosing appropriate testing and analytical technique and tool for failure analysis, materials characterization and materials development.
|Early Bird (Ends 1/10/2016)
General Registration: $450
Student Registration: $150
After Early Bird
General Registration: $500
Student Registration: $200
Registration includes breakfast, lunch and coffee