Electronic Packaging Equipment
- High speed (100,000 rpm) OZO micro-router/drill for hole drilling (.006 min) and depaneling
- MPM screen printer, with vacuum pull down for via filling
- PTC isostatic laminator
- Uniaxial laminator
- Firing furnaces (controlled ramp (1oC/min), air, vacuum.
- Controlled atmosphere, hydrogen to 1600oC), with optical camera monitoring.
- Ceramic lapping
- Hughes micro welder/soldering station, manual pick and place with epoxy dispense.
- Complete screen fabrication, thru hole plating facility (electroless/electroplating with pulse power supply)
- Photoresist – spinner, controlled extraction
- Dry film and exposure system, thin film deposition (laser ablation, sputtering, filament, and e-beam).
- Complete tape manufacturing (ball mills, three roll mill, cup and cone viscometer, tape casting)
- Full high frequency testing includes three Agilent network analyzers (6GHz, 26GHz, 110GHz)
- Wiltron RF test fixture and a time domain reflectometer.
- Sonnet microwave design, Pro-E solid modeling, CFDRC Fluid modeling, and Harvard Thermal Analysis
© FIU AMERI 2016