College Prep and NanoTech Workshop
The Advanced Materials Engineering Research Institute (AMERI) is pleased to invite high school students in Miami-Dade and Broward County to attend a five days College Preparation and Nanotechnology Workshop at the FIU-Engineering Campus.
Time: spring break 2020, March 23-27, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Engineering Campus – Florida International University, EC 2300 – 10555 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL 33174.
Who Should Attend?
Senior high school students in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about College & University Application Process.
- Practice Resume and Essay Writing.
- Know Which Admission Test is Right for You.
- Get the opportunity for a One to One Interaction with Faculty and senior students.
In addition, you will have a unique opportunity to get the flavors of engineering through our interactive electron microscopy hands-on demo sessions. During the electron microscopy sessions, you will:
- Explore the World at Nanoscale.
-Learn the Basics of Electron Microscopy.
- Get the Hands-on Experience to Work with the Most Advanced Electron Microscopes.
- Bring and Image Your OWN Sample!
AND MUCH MORE…
- Breakfast and lunch will be served!
Those who wish to attend this workshop can reserve their spot by paying the pre-registration fee of $150 using the link above. This payment of $150 will be deducted when you go through the Early Bird Registration or the Late Registration.
-Early Bird Registration: $750 ($600 if you have enrolled in pre-registration.**)
-General Registration: $1000 ($850 if you have enrolled in pre-registration.**)
**Those who pre-registered should have received a discount code in their invoice. Please enter that before you pay for your Early or General Registration.**
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions.
Register now and reserve your seat! Limited seats are available!
Click the link below to register!Registration